DMCA Compliance Policy - grannytube.tv
We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. In order to uphold these rights, we comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as per the following Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that material found on the website is an infringement of your copyright, you must submit a claim in writing that includes the following information:
- A description of the allegedly infringed work, or a representative list in the case of multiple works.
- Information about the location of the material that is believed to be infringing that is specific enough to allow us to locate that material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, incuding your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement made by you that you are the owner of or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that all the information contained in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or your authorized agent's physical or electronic signature.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
To file a DMCA Notice, please send the required information via our contact form.
If you submit an infringement notification in which the facts are misrepresented, you are liable for damages under the law (see Section 512(f) of the DMCA). To ensure there are no legal consequences, do not falsify copyright infringement claims.
Take Down Procedure
It is our firm policy to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be an infringement of another's copyright or is indicative of infringing activity according to facts or circumstances. The accounts of those who are repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, and access to infringing material will be disabled with all expediency in alignment with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website may make modifications, alterations or additions to this policy at any time. All users should check the policy regularly in order to stay current with the information herein.